This subpage sets out the rules of conduct for the processing of personal data of the users of the website www.dot2dot.pl.
- The Controller of your personal data, i.e. the entity that decides how your personal data will be used, is DOT2DOT SA, with its registered office in Kowale, Magnacka 35, 8-180 Kowale.
- Your data may be processed:
- in order to answer your questions via the contact form on the website;
- if you have given your consentto send commercial and marketing information to the telephone number or email address you have provided;
- in order to perform the contract concluded with you on the basis of your order or to take action to conclude it;
- the company may also process data if you have agreed to receive a newsletter from us.
- We will store your data for the period necessary to perform the tasks arising from the content of the correspondence. We store data obtained in order to conclude a contract for the period necessary for its performance. If you have given us your consent to send you commercial and marketing information, your personal data will be processed up to the time of its withdrawal or until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- Access to your personal data will be granted to our authorised employees, associates, as well as providers of services we use (e.g. IT, marketing services etc.).
- You have the right of access to your personal data and the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and, in the case of data processed on the basis of your consent or under a contract, the right to data portability.
- If we process your personal data based on a legitimate purpose, you have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you exercise this right, we will cease the processing of data for this purpose unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or grounds for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- You have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the aforementioned consent before its withdrawal.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to make contact and respond to your inquiry, request or demand, as well as to conclude or perform a contract and/or send commercial and marketing information.
- Your personal data will not be subject to profiling.
- You may submit any questions or requests regarding personal data protection to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following Cookies Policy defines the rules for saving and accessing data on Users’ Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing services by electronic means by the Website Administrator.
- Website – the website operating at www.dot2dot.pl
- External Website – websites of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or customers
- Administrator – DOT2DOT SA , operating at the address: Magnacka 35, Kowale, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5272722129, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 147474451, registered in theSąd Rejonowy Gdańsk – Północ w Gdańsku, VII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego. National Court Register KRS 0000526723,, providing services by electronic means through the Website and storing and accessing information in Users’ Devices
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services by electronic means through the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software, through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
- Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s ICT system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by ICT systems of External Websites
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or by External Websites during a single session of a given Device. At the end of the session, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites until they are manually deleted. Files are not deleted automatically at the end of a Device session, unless the User’s Device configuration is set to delete Cookies at the end of a Device session.
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be downloaded from the User’s Device. The transmission of viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User’s Device is virtually impossible.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
- External cookies – the Administrator is not responsible for the security of Cookies from the Website partners. The list of partners can be found further down in the Cookies Policy.
- Purposes for which Cookies are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website – the Administrator may store information about user preferences and settings for the Website in Cookies in order to improve, enhance and accelerate the provision of services on the Website.
- External Websites
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites, which may place Cookies on Users’ Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
- Possibilities of defining the conditions of storage and access on User’s Devices through the Website and External Websites
- The User may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of the saved Cookies.
- The User may, at any time, delete any Cookies stored to date using the tools of the User’s Device through which the User accesses the services of the Website.
- The Administrator uses all possible measures to ensure the security of the data placed in Cookies. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User’s activity and the security of the device he/she uses.
- The Administrator is not responsible for intercepting the data contained in Cookies, impersonating the User’s session or removing them as a result of the User’s conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojans and other spyware that may infect the User’s Device.
- Users should follow cybersecurity rules on the Internet in order to protect themselves against the threats specified in the previous section.
- Website Requirements
- Restricting the storage and access to Cookies on the User’s Device may cause some features of the Website to malfunction.
- The Administrator bears no responsibility for malfunctioning features of the Website, if the User limits the possibility of saving and reading Cookies in any way.
- The Administrator reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy when such changes are deemed necessary. The update date at the top of this page will also change. The revised cookie notice will apply to Users and the data they submit from the date of the update.
Information obligation for job applicants
- The Controller of your personal data is DOT2DOT SA, ul. Magnacka 35, 80-180 Kowale, hereinafter referred to as D2D.
- In matters concerning the protection of your personal data, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address: email@example.com or in writing at the address of the Controller’s registered office.
- We will process personal data in order to assess your qualifications and skills for the position you are applying for and to select the right person to work for D2D. We will process your personal data, to the extent specified in labour regulations, for the purpose of the current recruitment process and the possible conclusion of a contract. If you provide us with other data in your application documents, we will process it on the basis of your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time. By sending us your application, you consent to the processing of the data contained therein.
- We will process your personal data for the duration of the recruitment concerned, and thereafter for the period during which any claims can be made by either party, but no longer than 1 year after the end of the current recruitment. If you have agreed to participate in future recruitments, we will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent, but no longer than 1 year after the end of the current recruitment.
- Access to your personal data will be granted to our authorised employees and associates, as well as to providers of services we use (e.g. IT service providers or entities supporting recruitment processes). Your personal data will not be transferred to processors established outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal,
- the right of access to your personal data,
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data,
- the right to request the erasure of your personal data,
- the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- the right to personal data portability.
At the same time we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO) with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2.
No automated decisions, including profiling, will be made on the basis of personal data.
- The provision of personal data is entirely voluntary, but to the extent provided by labour regulations, necessary to participate in the recruitment.